Why Study at TUM Asia?
- With a total of 6 campuses, TUM Asia is the one and only overseas campus of Technical University of Munich (TUM) located in Singapore.
- Singapore is a significant centre for business, education and the economy that promotes excellence in every region of its endeavours.
- The best of East and west: All programmes delivered on the Asian campus are specially curated to combine German engineering with Asian relevance.
- Strong Partnership with TOP Asian universities.
- Students can complete their master thesis and internship globally.
- All our degree programmes are conducted in face-to-face classes by our German professors who fly in to teach on an exclusive basis.
- MSc Aerospace Engineering (TUM)
- MSc Rail, Transport and Logistics (TUM)
- MSc Industrial Chemistry (TUM-NUS)
- MSc Green Electronics (TUM-NTU)
- MSc Integrated Circuit Design (TUM-NTU)
1 October 2022 – 31 March 2023
Apply Now: https://www.tum-asia.edu.sg/adm/
Chat with our admission advisors: