Sustainability Management (M.B.A. and Eng.) is a brand-new collaborative Master program between Vishwakarma University, Pune, and Hof University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Students gain a deep understanding of state-of-the-art business management techniques and latest sustainable methods.
The standard duration of this Master program is 4 semesters:
- the first semester is conducted at Vishwakarma University in Pune in a work-integrated study program mode (parallel to the students’ jobs)
- semesters 2 and 3 take place on campus at Hof University in Germany
- semester 4 consists of a practical internship in a company (in Germany or India)
With this Master's program (fully taught in English), you gain
- a perfect interdisciplinary toolbox of knowledge and skills in sustainability management and leadership competence
- excellent career perspectives in international companies in the field of environmental management
- German language skills of at least level B1 at graduation
In addition, you benefit from
- valuable work experience gained during the internship semester
- modern and innovative teaching methods such as cloud-based simulations, haptic management games and case studies
- development of your intercultural competence
Applications are being accepted (application deadline: December 11, 2020). The program starts January 2021 in Pune.
Hof University offers an attractive and open-minded study environment, especially for international students. As a practice-oriented University of Applied Sciences, the employability of our graduates is the main focus of our teaching. All our professors have at least five years of professional experience in management positions.
Find out more about this exciting, future-oriented Master:
Hof University of Applied Sciences