This workshop scheduled on 9 November has been postponed. The new date will be announced later.
November 9, 2019, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Organiser: DAAD IC Chennai
Training workshop for preparing a PhD application in the field of Biological Sciences to German universities & research centres
Interested students may please submit the following details to via email on or before 11 October 2019:
I am pursuing / have completed my Master’s degree in subject from university/institution. My research interest is in the area of name of the field.
- Please mention “Workshop Chennai Nov 2019” as subject line of email.
- Applicants should be either pursuing / have completed their Master’s degree in the field of Biological Sciences
- On receipt of the email, the students will receive a template for the application form, which has to be filled and sent to us
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed individually by email and invited to the workshop.
- There will be no participation fee.
- Travel & accommodation costs, if any, have to be covered by the participants.
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD's activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka - from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany
What’s Up, Germany?
Check out What’s Up, Germany?’s latest issue:
"India & Germany: Close Connections"