October 18, 2021, 1:00 PM to October 22, 2021, 8:00 PM
Organiser: DAAD Regional Office New Delhi
The conference brings together academics and working professionals from universities and non-university research institutions in Germany, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
18 October 2021
– How Indian Universities should prepare for internationalisation of higher education
– Internationalisation in times of pandemic: Challenges and opportunities
– The New Education Policy of India (NEP): Opening new vistas for internationalization
– Inbound international student mobility: Why and how to boost
– Global networks: The role of alumni relations in internationalisation
19 October 2021
– Changing mobility patterns across the world with a focus on South Asia
– Internationalisation of higher education in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
– The internationalisation of higher education institutions in 2030
20 October – 22 October 2021
Book an online appointment
Get answers to all your questions about studying in Germany!
Given the prevailing Covid situation, the DAAD offices are offering online appointments:
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD’s activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka – from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany