May 16, 2019, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Organiser: DAAD Regional Office New Delhi
Study Paper Technology – the international high-tech Master programme for Engineers in the beautiful city of Munich!
In this webinar, you’ll meet the master’s programme professors, the coordinator and an international student. Learn about the programme, the network and Munich as a study destination.
- Munich – a great location to study
- A professional teaching environment with experts from the industry
- Small classes and individual support
- Extremely well equipped laboratories
- Work possibilities at a PCS7 controlled pilot paper machine
- Excursions to (inter)national paper industry
- An international network of alumni
- Great job opportunities
- Programme is completely taught in English
- Offered as post-graduate or consecutive programme
- Dormitory opportunities in central Munich
- Courses start biannual (October and March)
The Master's programme in Paper Technology develops paper engineers and experts. Students acquire current knowledge in all relevant areas of paper and cardboard manufacturing and gain deep insights in all of the important topics in this industrial sector.
You can apply to the Master’s programme with a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Paper Process Technology, Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Science degree. An English proficiency level of B2 (or equivalent results in TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) is required for application and a min. score.
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD's activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka - from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany
What’s Up, Germany?
Click here to access What’s Up, Germany?’s new issue on “Space”: www.whatsupgermany.de