October 7, 2019, 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Organiser: DAAD IC Mumbai
Please note that only one person is allowed per registration.
Venue: Gallery MMB, Goethe Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan, K. Dubash Marg, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
In this half-day event, we bring to you various aspects of Germany and the opportunity to meet with the DAAD team with information about higher education and research in Germany, career opportunities in Germany and India, student life in Germany and India, panel discussion with Young Ambassdors and Germany Alumni and a lot more.
- Welcome and Inauguration: Dr. Jürgen Morhard, Consul General, Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany at Mumbai; Mr. Björn Ketels, Director – Goethe-Institut/ Max Mueller Bhavan Mumbai; Aditi Gosavi, Senior Advisor – Public Relations and Communication, DAAD Regional Office New Delhi
- Key Note Address - Career Opportunities in Germany and India: Dr. Mohit Raina, Managing Director, Raina Industries & DAAD Fellow
- Higher Studies and Research Opportunities in Germany followed by Q&A Session: Shubhada Choudhury,
Representative, DAAD Information Centre Mumbai
- German Language Courses and Intercultural Workshops offered by The Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan, Mumbai: Julia Huβlein, Director - Language, Goethe-Institut/ Max Mueller Bhavan Mumbai
- Panel Discussion on Student Life in Germany and India, followed by Q&A Session: DAAD Young Ambassadors Ankit Savla (Architect), Arjun Doshi (Law) and DAAD Research Ambassador Dr. Gopal Dixit (IIT Bombay)
The event is open to interested students and research scholars from all colleges and universities.
Location: New Delhi
Duration: 10 months (March – December 2020)
Application deadline: 15 January 2020
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD's activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka - from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany
What’s Up, Germany?
Check out What’s Up, Germany?’s latest issue:
"India & Germany: Close Connections"