This event will answer all your questions, not only about where you can do a PhD, admission, finances and visa procedures but also give you an insight into how you should write your research proposal, how you can identify and connect with your guide, and ethics of research in the following sessions:
- Presentation: PhD in Germany and DAAD Funding Possibilities
- Panel Discussion: Doing a PhD/ Research in Germany
- Science is more than just Science!
– How to tailor a research proposal
– Insights into ethics
– How to find a potential supervisor
You will listen to and will be guided by DAAD Research Ambassadors Dr. Anant Kapdi, ICT Mumbai, and Dr. Gopal Dixit, IIT Bombay, who have a long-standing research connect with Germany, and the Team DAAD.