July 26, 2019, 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Organiser: DAAD Regional Office New Delhi
Venue: Siddhartha Hall, Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan, 3 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001
This Pre-Departure Meet is for all who have been admitted to German universities for the Winter Intake 2019. Those headed to Germany for internships/research stays will also benefit from the Meet.
At the Meet, students will
- get valuable tips about the first steps in Germany (administrative tasks, transport, food, accommodation, insurance etc.)
- meet with young people who have studied in Germany
- connect with other Germany-bound students!
PreDeparture Meet: 14:00 - 17:00
- Welcome (Aditi Gosavi, DAAD)
- Address by German Embassy (Mr Bastian Weber, First Secretary, Political Affairs)
- DAAD Young Ambassadors share their Experience
- Pooja Tanwer (Life Sciences, University of Würzburg)
- Sakshi Agarwal (Urban Planning/City Planning, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- PreDeparture Guidelines (Ishika D'Monty, DAAD)
- Cultural Tips for Germany (Naina Narke, DAAD)
- Group Discussions
- Vote of Thanks
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD's activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka - from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany
What’s Up, Germany?
Check out What’s Up, Germany?’s “Literature” issue on www.whatsupgermany.de