Mumbai, 27. October 2017 9:00 to 13:00
In this half-day event, DAAD brings to you various aspects of Germany and the opportunity to interact with experts and Germany alumni.
The event is open to interested students and research scholars from all colleges and universities.
- Inaugural Address by Dr. Jürgen Morhard, Consul General, Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany at Mumbai
- Key Note Address on Career Opportunities in Germany and India by Dr. Mohit Raina, Entreprenuer & DAAD Fellow
- Higher Studies and Research Opportunities in Germany by Shubhada Choudhury, DAAD Information Centre, Mumbai
- German Language courses and Intercultural Workshops offered by The Goethe Institut – Max Mueller Bhavan by Beata Weber, Director - Language, Goethe Institut – Max Mueller Bhavan, Mumbai
- Panel Discussion on Student Life in Germany and India with DAAD Young Ambassadors Abhishek Debroy, Manav Nandu, Ashutosh Kumar and Ankit Savla, moderated by Aditi Gosavi, Senior Advisor – Communication, DAAD Regional Office, New Delhi
27 October, 09:00 - 13:00 h IST
Venue: The Gallerie, Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan, K. Dubash Marg, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai
By registering for this event, you submit your information to the DAAD/DWIH. It will be used to communicate with you regarding this event and other DAAD/DWIH services.
Indian Students in Germany
What’s Up, Germany?
Interested in German Culture?
Look no further! Click here!