Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
GISP - German-Iranian Scholarship Programme, Short-Term Sholarships for Doctorate Candidats • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- 2 months by the DAAD, 4 months by the MSRT; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- 2 Monthly payments of 1,000- Euros (up to and including August 2018) respectively 1,200- Euros (from September 2018 onwards)
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover for the complete duration of the stay in Germany
- Travel allowance for the journey to Germany and back to Iran
- A German course accompanying the studies possible in the first two months of your stay in Germany (maximum costs 1,000- Euros)
The most important selection criteria are:
- a convincing and well-planned research Project
- academic achievements