For Humanities & Social Sciences
The DAAD is offering a workshop for aspirant in the field of humanities and social sciences (Economics, European Studies, German Studies, History, Political Science and Sociology).
When & where?
The two-day workshop will take place online in November 2021. The precise dates will be communicated to applicants later.
Who can apply?
- Students of Economics, European Studies, German Studies, History, Political Science and Sociology who have completed or are pursuing Masters or MPhil
- have completed the ‘How to apply for a PhD in Germany – online course’ offered free of cost by Research in Germany. Registration for the course is open and the course takes 6-9 hours to complete. (moodle.daad.de/phd)
How to apply?
You need to submit a single pdf document including
- updated CV
- a 200-300 word abstract of your research (proposal)
- the completion certificate of ‘How to apply for a PhD in Germany – online course’
Application Deadline: 10 October 2021
Selected applicants will be contacted ahead of the workshop.
In case of questions, contact email@example.com
For Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering Sciences
16 July, 1400-1800 IST
17 July, 1400-1800 IST
The workshop was conducted by
- Prof Dr Aruna Dhathathreyan, AcSIR Chennai – Biophysical Chemistry
- Prof Dr Aranya Bhuti Bhattacherjee, BITS Hyderabad – Physics
- Prof Dr Amitava Gupta, Jadavpur University – Power Engineering
- Dr Jaydeep Bhattacharya, Jawaharlal Nehru University – Biotechnology
Together with the Team DAAD
- Apoorv Mahendru, Head – Marketing
- Aditi Gosavi, Senior Advisor – Communication
- Kanchi Arora, Executive Assistant to the Director
- Dhanashree Deodhar, Regional Officer – Maharashtra, Gujarat