Top employers need data analysts and project managers who can successfully manage complex, high-level, data-driven projects in an international work environment. The MPMD prepares you with academic knowledge, real-world experience and industry connections:
- 2 year programme taught in English / no German required – Dual competencies in data analysis and project management
- Practice-oriented, interactive teaching with professors experienced in industry
- Project work and networking with world-leading companies, including option to do your master’s thesis at a company
- Excellent international career prospects
- Open to students with a range of backgrounds
- Option to study on-campus or fully online
- Programme starts 1st October 2022
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR for 2 year programme
- Application period: November 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022
HTW Berlin graduates are repeatedly ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
For application instructions and further information
please visit our website at https://mpmd.htw-berlin.de/
or contact our programme office: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Book an online appointment
Get answers to all your questions about studying in Germany!
Given the prevailing Covid situation, the DAAD offices are offering online appointments:
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD’s activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka – from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany