- M. International Finance Degree is conferred by Goethe University Frankfurt
- For graduates from Asia holding a first degree in law, business or economics
- Program language is English
- From October to July the following year
Why study at ILF, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main?
- An interdisciplinary curriculum with excellent law and business / finance courses
- Top lecturers consisting of leading professors from Goethe University and experts from the professional world
- A location in Frankfurt, the financial center of continental Europe
- Increased interaction with ILF international students via combined courses with them
- Advanced Business and Legal English and basic German language courses
- Exclusive and intensive Legal and Management Training program during semester breaks
- Organized student excursions (g. Basketball Game, ECB, Field Trips, Germany Stock Exchange)
- 15,300 EUR (15% scholarship) if applications received by 15 January
- 16,200 EUR (10% scholarship) if applications received by 28 February
- 18,000 EUR (full tuition) if applications received from 1 March onwards
- 15 May: Countries where APS certificates are required (i.e. Mongolia, P.R.China and Vietnam)
- 1 July: All other Asian Countries
For more information, see www.ilf-frankfurt.de/llm-programs/llm-international-finance/highlights/
Apply now to LLMint@ilf.uni-frankfurt.de!
Location: New Delhi
Duration: 10 months (March – December 2020)
Application deadline: 15 January 2020
DAAD News Updates
Stay up to date on DAAD's activities in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka - from news about scholarship programs to opportunities for study and research in Germany.
Indian Students in Germany
What’s Up, Germany?
Check out What’s Up, Germany?’s latest issue:
"India & Germany: Close Connections"