English-taught Master Programmes in Green and Information Technologies
Are you interested in making a positive impact and creating solutions for tomorrow’s challenges? Then welcome to Nordhausen! The APS certificate can be submitted after the application deadline!
At our University of Applied Sciences in Nordhausen 🎓, in the ❤ of Germany, we have the tools 🛠 to unleash your potentials while expanding your knowledge and talents.
Studying in Nordhausen – an excellent choice!
- Young and dynamic university with focus on innovative, future- and practice-oriented studies
- close supervision and personal interaction
- Lecturers and professors with extensive experience in teaching, research and industry
- Green Campus at the centre of Germany
- Affordable rents and living costs
- Extracurricular activities, such as field trips, excursions etc.
- High demand of academically-skilled graduates in world leading small/medium-sized companies in the region
Find your niche in one of our three English-taught Engineering Master’s programmes now:
- Computer Engineering for IoT Systems
- Environmental and Recycling Technology
- Renewable Energy Systems
- a completed Bachelor’s degree in a related field with an overall GPA of at least 2.5 (according to German grading system) equivalent to 180 or 210 credits according to European credits transfer system (ECTS)
- proof of English proficiency equivalent to B2 level (CEFR)
- APS certificate: applications will be processed without the APS certificate; please note that you will need to present the APS certificate at the time of enrolment and visa application. Therefore, make sure that you apply for the certificate as soon as possible.
Start and Duration:
Winter semester 2023/24 (Bachelor degree equivalent to 180 ECTS; Study duration is 4 semesters) Summer semester 2024 (Bachelor degree equivalent to 210 ECTS; Study duration is 3 semesters)
Application period: 1st December 2022 – extended until 30th April 2023
Are you interested? Check our website now!