Our new degree programme International Bachelor of Engineering specifically aims at young internationals interested in a broad range of engineering subjects.
You will start with basic engineering subjects in the first semester and choose your specialisation in the second semester – this gives you the chance to find out about your interests and skills first. The subjects of the first semesters are taught in English. During this time you will learn German through integrated German classes. Later on, you will study in German only. This perfectly prepares you for the German as well as for the international job market!
You will choose from one of the nine engineering specialisations:
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B.Eng.)
- Energy and Building Technology (B.Eng.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Mechatronics (B.Eng.)
- Medical Technology (B.Eng.)
- Sustainable Polymer Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Chemical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Process Automation (B.Eng.)
- Environmental Technology (B.Eng.)
Sounds interesting? Find out more on our website: www.th-rosenheim.de/ibe